no longer available we offer this embosser as a replacement.
Braille Basic D
The Blazer Inferno Braille Embosser
This newly engineered, wide carriage,
high-quality Braille embosser is portable, dependable and fast working.
Based on the widely used Blazer, the Inferno has some notable design
expansions to offer users more versatility, greater capacity, and
overall lowered operational Brailling costs.
Features of the Blazer Inferno are:
- Wider carriage allows the use of Braille
paper up to 11-inches wide, or Standard Braille Paper size, making
it an easy choice for transcribers.
- BLAZING embossing speeds of 50 characters per
second, or more.
- New Spool and Copy functions allow for
embossing of large files of up to 60 Braille pages, and a repeat of
up to 255 copies, without tying up the file source device.
- Light weight- 17.5 pounds.
- Size: 18" x 8" x 5"
- Power-up announcement of platen as "Text
Mode," "Graphics Mode," or "Platen Error."
This decreases embossing errors and paper waste.
- On the fly switching from parallel to serial
port. The unit will announce current mode, eliminating the
previously required start menu visit to make this change.
- An attractive new design of polished aluminum
sides and a bright red, translucent cover.
- Emboss the current state of each menu item
setting through a new keystroke command; especially helpful to
- New Printer Configuration menu settings of
1/8-inch increments for Page Length, offering more accuracy when
embossing cards and labels.
- Carrying case available.
- Renewable, annual Product Maintenance
Agreement (PMA) available for $275.00 per year.
Price : $2,795.00