- CPU: Intel® Pentium4® or later or AMD Athlon 64 1 GHz or later. (SSE2 instruction set required).
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista™)
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB (2 GB for localized non-English versions)
- L2 Cache: 512 KB
- Supported Operating
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP SP2 or higher, 32-bit
- Windows 2000 SP4 or higher
- Windows Vista™ or Windows Vista™ SP1, 32-bit and 64-bit
- DVD-ROM drive (required for installation)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download available at www.microsoft.com)
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included, except for upgrades), Creative® Labs Sound Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- For details on Bluetooth microphones, Tablet PCs and other hardware, please go to support.nuance.com/compatibility/
- A Web connection is required for activation
During the install process, the software checks that your system meets these requirements; if they are not met, it will not be installed.
* This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.
- CPU: Intel® Pentium4® / 2.4 GHz (1.6 GHz dual core) or equivalent AMD processor. (SSE2 instruction set required).
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- L2 Cache: 1 MB