Buy NaturallySpeaking NaturallySpeaking Home Page
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional Version 10 Key Features
NaturallySpeaking Professional Version 10 Overview
NaturallySpeaking Professional Version 10 What's New
NaturallySpeaking Version 10 Professional
- CPU: Intel® Pentium4® or later or AMD Athlon 64 1 GHz or
later. (SSE2 instruction set required).
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista™)
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB (2 GB for localized
- L2 Cache: 512 KB
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP SP2 or higher, 32-bit
- Windows 2000 SP4 or higher
- Windows Vista™ or Windows Vista™ SP1, 32-bit and
- DVD-ROM drive (required for installation)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone
(included, except for upgrades), Creative® Labs Sound
Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit
- A Web connection is required for activation
During the install process, the software checks
that your system meets these requirements; if they are not met,
it will not be installed.
* This edition of Dragon does not support
dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems.
For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.
- CPU: Intel® Pentium4® / 2.4 GHz (1.6 GHz dual core) or
equivalent AMD processor. (SSE2 instruction set required).
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- L2 Cache: 1 MB
During the install process the software checks to make
sure your system meets these minimum requirements. If you do not
meet the requirements, the software will not be installed.